When I heard that REI decided to shut it’s doors and pay their employees on the biggest shopping day of the year and encourage people to go OUTDOORS the day after Thanksgiving, my only thought was … BRILLIANT!
I know where to go and fuel my soul : ). I am thankful that I grew up in a time that encouraged the outdoors and I am so happy to hear and see more people getting out to the local and state parks, may the movement continue.
Hike. Bike. Swim. Ski. Camp. Run. Walk. Explore the Extraordinary and there is no better place than Outside.
I am honored to be part of the Latino Outdoors family as a Southwest Ambassador. Celebrating our Cultura and the outdoors while sharing and supporting each other from all over the world.
Happy Holidays and any day your your heart desires may you #OPTOUTSIDE
Links to outdoor adventures in and around San Antonio, Texas : ).
- San Antonio Missions
- San Antonio Zoo
- Mitchell Lake Audubon Center
- San Antonio River Walk
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Garner State Park
- Government Canyon
- San Antonio Parks & Recreation
- Guadalupe River State Park
- Pledge to take care of Texas and receive a FREE Parks & Wildlife State Park Guide with a Sticker : ).
Fitfunand … Pa Fuera!